Up All Night Book Blog is hosting a fabulous group of authors in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!!
Join us in Portland and meet these amazing authors:
- Michelle Valentine
- Cassia Leo
- Gretchen de la O
- C.M. Stunich
- Julie Prestsater
- Hadley Quinn
- Rebecca Shea
- Kylie Scott
- Joanna Wylde
- Karina Halle
- Renee Carlino
- Nicole Williams
- Kristen Proby
This is a Free Event! That’s right Free! Registration is required.
The event will be held on October 12th from 12-4. The event has two different time blocks, please either register for the 12 or the 2 time frame.
Follow Up All Night Book Blog on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/upallnightbookblog
Follow Up All Night Book Blog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/upallnightbook
Join the Portland Author Event Facebook Group for updates: https://www.facebook.com/groups/504078616346306/
The event will be held at The Mark Spencer Hotel. http://www.markspencer.com/
They are located at 409 SW 11th Ave Portland, OR, 97205
Phone Number is 503.224.3293
The Mark Spencer will give a 15% discount on rooms if you register by September 11th and you must mention the Portland Author Event.
Author Books available for purchase onsite:
- Renee Carlino~ Sweet Thing (limited supply of books for giveaway)
- Gretchen de la O ~ Wilson Mooney Series: Almost Eighteen (Book 1); Eighteen at Last (Book 2); Beyond Eighteen (Book 3)
- Karina Halle~ Darkhouse; Come Alive; Perception; The Devil’s Metal
- Cassia Leo~ Luke Series; Relentless; Pieces of You; Bring Me Home
- Julie Prestsater~ Against the Wall Series; Double Threat Series; You Act So White; More Than a Friend Request
- Hadley Quinn~ Fighters Block; Kiss This
- Kylie Scott~ Lick; Flesh; Skin
- Rebecca Shea~ Unbreakable
- CM Stunich~Losing Me, Finding You; Loving Me, Trusting You; Tasting Never; Finding Never; Keeping Never; Never Can Tell; Real Ugly; Get Bent; Broken Pasts; She Lies Twisted; Hell Inc.; The Seven Wicked: First; The Seven Wicked: Second; The Seven Wicked: Third; The Seven Wicked: Fourth; The Feed; Clan of the Griffin Riders: Chryer’s Crest; DeadBorn; Indigo & Iris; The House of Gray and Graves; F*** Valentine’s Day; A Werewolf Christmas; Paint Me Beautiful; Color Me Pretty
- Michelle Valentine~ Rock the Heart; Rock the Band; Rock My Bed; Rock My World
- Nicole Williams~Crash; Clash; Crush; Lost & Found; Near & Far; Finders Keepers
- Joanna Wylde~ Reaper’s Property (book not available for sale) but Joanna will be there to sign anything else!
● Onsite parking is for hotel guests only at $18/night. Reserved in advance.
● Additional parking or access to the hotel:
○ Hotel sits on the Portland Street Car Line: http://www.portlandstreetcar.org/node/4
○ Is only two blocks from the Max Light Rail ‘Galleria’ stop ($2.50 from airport to downtown): http://trimet.org/maps/railsystem.htm
○ 12 West/Indigo Bldg. (where Hotel Staff parks) provides underground garage @ 430 Southwest 13th Avenue. Daily / Hourly Rates apply
○ City Center Parking Lot on Washington Ave. between 11th and 12th
○ Street Parking surrounds the Hotel – coin operated
Onsite Book Sales:
● Onsite Indie Book Sales: Authors will be selling indie titles inside the Event Room at their tables.
● Books NOT available for sale at the author tables BUT we will have a table outside the event room for purchasing (limited quantities):
○ Nicole Williams Crash, Clash, Crush
● Forms of Payment: Please plan to bring cash AND a credit card with you. All Authors will accept cash, and most Authors will accept credit cards. If you’re bringing cash, please help out by bringing small bills!
● Cost: Most books cost between $10-15. Supplies will be limited though, so please buy books ahead if possible.
Bringing Your Own Books: Go for it! You might want to bring a bag or bags or even a rolling cart to help carry them.
● Registration is required of all fans and can be completed at the website listed above. It is solely so we can get an accurate estimation of how many fans will be attending and to have the times of entry spaced out.
● We ask that you register for either a Noon or 2 pm entry time to keep the lines moving and hopefully so you won’t have to wait as long in line!
Lineup: When you reach the Mark Spencer, there is a gate leading downstairs into the courtyard. The gate is to the right of walkway into the main part of the hotel. Go down the stairway and enjoy the courtyard while you wait or if
raining, we will have everyone in the foyer.
Event Room: We will ask that you check in at the registration table with your name and email address. Then you will proceed into the room and stop at all the author tables. We will ask that you stay in line to keep the flow through the room smooth.
Time with the Authors: You will have time to meet every author. Please be mindful of the line behind you so everyone can get their books or other items signed.
What Will The Authors Sign? The Authors will sign anything you’d like: scrapbooks, ereaders, tshirts, books, etc. And they love to take pictures with you too!
What If I Have A Question While I’m In Line? If you have questions while you’re at the Event, please either ask a Volunteer (look for anyone wearing a name tag) or post to the Facebook Group and we’ll help you out!
Food: Please plan to bring water, drinks and/or snacks with you. Need to keep your energy up for meeting all the authors!